January 5, 2016
NYU Press tells me that Unfit for Democracy will be available in book stores on January 8.
I will be talking about the book and the issues it raises:
- with Joe Donahue on the WAMC Roundtable, Jan. 25, 2016 at about 11:10 as a preview to the program at Albany Law on the following day, 90.3 FM
- with Alan Chartock, CEO of WAMC, at Albany Law, on Jan. 26, 2016 at 1 p.m., for airing later, open to the public;
- at the Humanities Institute for Lifelong Learning, on Wed., March 23, 2016 in Delmar, NY, at 1:30 p.m. This is listed as members only but they may open it up later – I’ll keep you posted;
- at the Book House at Stuyvesant Plaza on March 24, 2016 at 7 p.m., open to the public;
and I will be taking part in related discussions at:
- the Schmooze at the University of Maryland School of Law on March 4-5;
- the Demos Convening on May 24-25 at the University of Pennsylvania.
Please get in touch with me if you are interested in arranging an event.
Meanwhile, a very Happy New Year and all good wishes,